A PROVEN DESTINATION FOR THEATER LOVERS
WHO CRAVE THE ADVENTURE OF DISCOVERY!
By celebrating the American Spirit on Stage through timeless classics and
provocative new works, East Lynne Theater Company provides a portal to the
past that provides a better understanding for the present.
"If you can tear yourself away from the stunning Cape May beaches, this theater, which often dusts off old gems of the American Theater, has an interesting summer planned." - The New York Times, 5/18/14
Click Here to See full article about Summer Seasons for National Theaters, including ELTC
- Voted Best Live Theater in South Jersey by readers of New Jersey Monthly Magazine (March 2014)
- "One of South Jersey's cultural treasures." - The Press of Atlantic City
- Recipient of New Jersey Theatre Alliance's Achievement of Excellence Award
- Archives housed at Lawrence & Lee Research Institute at request of Ohio State U.
- One of five professional NJ theaters to decorate a room at Drumthwacket, the Governor's Residence
OUR 2014 NEWSLETTER IS AVAILABLE: Click Here to See the PDF Version
Click Here to Learn More About our 2014 Season
TALES OF THE VICTORIANS: See the Sidebar for locations: Our next and final one is on October 11.
OUR CURRENT PRODUCTION
To see Reviews for ZORRO! Click Here
ELTC was selected by its peers to receive
the ACHIEVEMENT OF EXCELLENCE AWARD at New Jersey Theatre
annual Applause Award gala, honoring ELTC for "30 years
of celebrating America’s heritage through productions and educational programs.”
Thanks to our SEASON SPONSORS:
Aleathea's Restaurant at The Inn of Cape May, Curran Investment Management,
The Henry Sawyer Inn, La Mer Beachfront Inn, and The Washington Inn
And to these organizations:
ELTC's programs are made possible in part from The NJ State Council
on the Arts/Department of State,
A Partner Agency of The National Endowment
for the Arts;
The NJ Dept. of State, Division of Travel & Tourism, and the generosity of many