RESERVATIONS, TICKETS, AND PRICING
THE PREFERRED WAY TO PURCHASE ELTC TICKETS IS ONLINE.
Use the button above, or CLICK HERE to purchase your tickets.
RESERVATIONS may also be made by calling our NEW PHONE NUMBER 609-602-8703, or by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Reservations are strongly recommended, and tickets may also be purchased at the box office, which opens one hour before a performance, and is located inside the entrance of Cape May Presbyterian Church on Decatur and Hughes Streets.
Tickets are General Admission; there are no assigned seats. The photo above gives you an idea of the seating arrangement in this historic church, from the stage point of view. There is another aisle to the left, similar to the one seen in the picture. CLICK HERE for a Virtual Tour of the theater space.
Although we cannot reserve numbered seats, we can reserve space for those with special needs, i.e., wheelchair, guide dog, vision and/or hearing problems. Just let us know by calling 609-602-8703 or e-mailing email@example.com.
ELTC accepts cash, personal checks, traveler's checks, and all major credit cards including American Express. Credit card payments may be made when calling for a reservation, at the box office, or directly online through Ticketleap, our ticketing service. CLICK HERE to Purchase Tickets Now
Per Performance Tickets are also available at The Cape May MAC Information Booth at the corner of Ocean Street and The Washington Street Mall.
MAINSTAGE SHOWS: $35; $30 seniors (age 62+) and those with disabilities accompanied by up to three support companions; $20 full-time students and military (active/retired/veteran)
RADIO-STYLE SHERLOCK HOLMES: $25; $20 full-time students; military (active/retired/veteran); and those with disabilities accompanied by up to three support companions.
Ages 12 and under are FREE to ALL performances.
EAST LYNNE THEATER GIFT CERTIFICATES - GIVE THE GIFT OF THEATER!
Purchase a Gift Certificate for either 1 ($35 value) or 2 ($70 value) tickets.
2023 SEASON TICKETS: 4 SHOWS FOR $100 - must be purchased by June 10
Use 1 per show, or 4 per show, or any combo in between! HOWEVER, please email us or call the box office (609-602-8703) regarding the performance you wish to attend to be sure of availability. Season Tickets may be purchased online through TicketLeap, or by mailing a check to East Lynne Theater Company, PO Box 121, Cape May, NJ 08204. If you send a check to the office or purchase through TicketLeap, the packet of 4 will be mailed to you... the TicketLeap receipt is NOT your actual ticket in this case. Season Tickets make a great gift!
Seating inside at the Cape May Presbyterian Church is first-come-first-served: The venue can seat up to 150, but we stop taking advance sales and reservations at 120 so patrons can be comfortably be seated with good sight lines.
Box office at the church, when events are at this venue, opens one hour before the performance, and doors open for seating a half-hour before the performance.
Parking: There is a church parking lot, but it, too, is on a first-come-first-served basis. During the height of the tourist season, Cape May Presbyterian Church will expect a donation to park in this lot. Cape May has parking meters from May through October.
OTHER SAVINGS WITH OUR PARTNERS
- Discover Jersey Arts Card (BOGO). To receive this card, go to JerseyArts.com. Membership is free for the first 2 years, and $10 after that, but patrons have access to savings for events throughout the state. Usually this 1 general admission price for 2 is on Friday. (When making a reservation in advance, please let the Box Office know you are using this card.)
- BOGO for price of 1 general admission ticket on Fridays with WHYY Card. (When making a reservation in advance, please let the Box Office know you are using this card.)
- Show Your Key and Save, when renting from Homestead Realty: $5 off one $35 ticket when showing a Homestead Realty Key at the box office. When calling for reservations, mention this deal.
- Half-price tickets at TDF.org Since 2010, ELTC has listed some performances with Theater Development Fund (TDF.org), the same organization that manages the Half-Price Ticket Booth in Times Square, NYC. Patrons must have certain qualifications to have access to this site, but savings at many theaters in NY and NJ can be found.
- Exit Zero Discount Deck, 50 different cards, each with different discounts, for only $20. ELTC's card is worth $10 off general price admission. This "deck" can be purchased at The Exit Zero Store, 110 Sunset Blvd., Cape May, NJ 08204, or online at https://exitzero.store/products/2023-discount-deck.
- Group Rates available for a minimum of 10. Call or e-mail the office for details.