RESERVATIONS, TICKETS, AND PRICING
(And some ways to save!)
Those who purchased Season Tickets in 2020 will be able to use them in 2021 - 2022.
RESERVATIONS may be made by calling 609-884-5898, or e-mailing
email@example.com. Tickets may also be purchased when our shows go inside again in the fall, at the box office, which opens one hour before a performance, and is located inside the entrance of Cape May Presbyterian Church on Decatur Street. Beginning in the fall, tickets will be held at the box office, with or without pre-payment. Tickets MUST be purchased in advance for VAUDEVILLE VARIETY, which is being performed outside.
The photo to the left gives you an idea of the seating, from the stage point of view. There is another aisle to the left, similar to the one seen in the picture. Aisles are also on the outside of the three seating sections. The main entrance through the lobby, is to the left unseen. On the Home Page, you may take a Virtual Tour of the whole space: sanctuary, lobby, backstage, and entrances.
Although we cannot reserve seats with actual numbers, we do reserve for those with special needs, i.e., wheelchair, guide dog, vision and/or hearing problems. Just let us know by calling 609-884-5898 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
PAYMENT: ELTC accepts cash, personal checks, traveler's checks, and all major credit cards including American Express. Credit card payments may be made when calling for a reservation, at the box office, or directly online through Ticketleap, our ticketing service. (Scroll Down for the Button to the Ticketleap Site to Purchase Tickets Now.)
Per Performance Tickets are also available at The Cape May MAC Information Booth at the corner of Ocean Street and The Washington Street Mall.
VAUDEVILLE VARIETY $25; $20 full-time students and military (active/retired/veteran) - this is outside at West Cape May Borough's Backyard, 732 Broadway. Tickets must be purchased in advance due to chairs being socially distanced.
A HUNDRED THOUSAND DAYS OF LIGHT and DOROTHY PARKER: A CERTAIN WOMAN $35; $30 seniors and those with disabilities and their support companions; $20 full-time students and military (active/retired/veteran)
NOSFERATU: silent horror film with live organ accompaniment: $15
POE BY CANDLELIGHT actors read their favorite Poe stories: $12
SHERLOCK HOLMES AND THE BLUE CARBUNCLE and CHRISTMAS WITH HARTE AND O. HENRY $28; $20 full-time students and military (active/retired/veteran)
TALES OF THE VICTORIANS: $5; reservations may be made by calling ELTC's office; pay "at the door"
Ages 12 and under are FREE to ALL performances.
SEASON TICKETS: 4 SHOWS FOR $90 - must be purchased by June 30! Good for the 2021 and 2022 Seasons
Use 1 per show, or 4 per show, or any combo in between! HOWEVER, please call the box office (609-884-5898) regarding the performance you wish to attend to be sure of availability. Season Tickets may be purchased online thru Ticketleap, or by mailing a check to East Lynne Theater Company, 121 Fourth Avenue, Cape May, NJ 08204. If you send a check to the office, season tickets will be mailed to you. If purchased through Ticketleap, the packet of 4 will be given to you when you attend your first show, or they may be mailed to you if requested. Season Tickets make a great gift!
Seating inside at the Cape May Presbyterian Church is first-come-first-served: The venue can seat up to 200, but we stop taking advance sales and reservations at 140 so patrons can be comfortably be seated with good sight lines.
Box office at the church, when events are at this venue, opens one hour before the performance, and doors open for seating a half-hour before the performance.
Parking: There is a church parking lot, but it, too, is on a first-come-first-served basis. During the height of the tourist season, Cape May Presbyterian Church will expect a donation to park in this lot. Cape May has parking meters from May through October.
TICKETLEAP is our online ticket sales provider. To make the pages on TICKETLEAP larger, press the "Ctrl" key and "+" key on your computer at the same time. This creates a "+" symbol on the upper right hand corner of your screen. The same holds true for all the pages in this web site should you want to increase the size of the page.
OTHER SAVINGS WITH OUR PARTNERS
- Discover Jersey Arts Card (BOGO). To receive this card, go to JerseyArts.com. Membership is free for the first 2 years, and $10 after that, but patrons have access to savings for events throughout the state. Usually this 1 general admission price for 2 is on Friday. (When making a reservation in advance, please let the Box Office know you are using this card.)
- BOGO for price of 1 general admission ticket on Fridays with WHYY Card. (When making a reservation in advance, please let the Box Office know you are using this card.)
- Show Your Key and Save, when renting from Homestead Realty: $5 off one $35 ticket when showing a Homestead Realty Key at the box office. When calling for reservations, mention this deal.
- Half-price tickets at TDF.org Since 2010, ELTC has listed some performances with Theater Development Fund (TDF.org), the same organization that manages the Half-Price Ticket Booth in Times Square, NYC. Patrons must have certain qualifications to have access to this site, but savings at many theaters in NY and NJ can be found.
- NJArtsTix.org, a program sponsored by New Jersey Theatre Alliance, is where you can order discount tickets to East Lynne and other theaters and events, 24 - 48 hours before curtain time! ELTC usually has several reduced-price tickets available through this site for most productions. It costs nothing to use this site unless patrons wish to have access to tickets 7 days before the event.
- Exit Zero Discount Deck, 50 different cards, each with different discounts, for only $20. ELTC's card is worth $10 off general price admission. This "deck" can be purchased at The Exit Zero Store, 110 Sunset Blvd., Cape May, NJ 08204, or online at https://ezstore.us/discount-decks
- Group Rates available for a minimum of 10. Call or e-mail the office for details.